1. Purpose and scope of data collection
The collection of data on Edupia.vn includes: Full name, email, phone number, address.
This is the data that Edupia.vn needs customers to provide when they register to use the services, and for Edupia.vn to contact to confirm the information for customers’ rights.
Customers will be solely responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the information to Edupia.vn (full name, email, phone number, and address). In addition, customers have the responsibility to promptly notify Edupia.vn of any unauthorized use, abuse, security breaches to take appropriate measures.
When customers register for a course, they will be added to the subscription list to receive news, special recommendations, and occasional offers from Edupia.vn.
2. Scope of data use
Website Edupia.vn use customers’ data in order to:
- Freely consult via phone for customers about services related to language learning programs: Using early education methods for children.
- Troubleshoot customers’ issues.
- Send notices of data exchange activities between customers and Edupia.vn.
- Conduct customer surveys.
- Carry out promotional programs related to the courses.
- Prevent activities that destroy customer information or impersonate customers.
- Contact and deal with customers in special cases.
- Do not use customers' personal information other than for relevant confirmation and contact for transactions at Edupia.vn.
- In case of legal requirements: Edupia.vn is responsible for cooperating in providing customers' personal data upon request from judicial authorities including: Procuracy, court, police agency investigation related to certain legal violations of customers. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on customers' personal data.
3. Data storage time
Customers' personal data will be stored until Edupia.vn receives a request for cancellation or deletion. Otherwise, customers' personal data will be kept confidential on Edupia.vn's server.
Edupia.vn will store and use customers’ information when necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce Edupia.vn agreements.
4. The address of the organization collecting and managing customers’ personal information:
EDUCA CORPORATION LIMITED COMPANY
Head office: 6th floor, D29 building, 68 Pham Van Bach street, Yen Hoa ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi city, Vietnam
5. Means and tools for customers to access and edit their personal data:
Customers have the right to request cancellation or deletion of their personal information by requesting the website administrator of Edupia.vn to do this.
Customers have the right to submit complaints about the disclosure of personal information to 3rd parties to the Management Board of the Edupia.vn website. Upon receiving these feedbacks, Edupia.vn will confirm the information, be responsible for answering the reason and inform the customer how to keep the information confidential.
6. Commitment to protecting the privacy of customers’ personal information:
If Edupia.vn participates in a merger or acquisition with a part or all of its assets, customers will be notified via email or via official news on Edupia.vn's website about any change of rights owns or uses the customers’ personal information, as well as any customers’ rights relating to the customers’ personal information, to any third party with the customers’ consent.
In case the information storage server is attacked by hackers, which results in the loss of the personal data of members, Edupia.vn will have the responsibility to inform the authorities so that they will promptly investigate and handle notifications to members.
Absolute confidentiality of all online transaction information of customers, including invoice information, accounting, and digital documents, at the level 1 secure central data area of Edupia.vn.
The management of the Edupia.vn website requires individuals, when registering/buying products as customers, to provide all relevant personal information including: Full name, address, email, phone and bear the responsibility for the legality of the above information.
The Management Board of Edupia.vn will not take any responsibility and does not resolve complaints concerning the rights of members if it deems that all personal information provided by the member at the first time of registration is incorrect.